Burlington United Methodist Family Services
Training & Services
We are as proud of our services, training and support staff as we are of our products. Our comprehensive and affordable services will ensure your immediate and ongoing success.
Data Conversion & Enhancement
We know how important it is to get your existing information transferred successfully to your new fundraising software. Our Technical Services Team has the experience and tools to get the job done right. Whether you are moving from a simple Excel spreadsheet or combining data from a wide variety of legacy applications, we can provide a free, no-obligation data conversion quote.
In addition to importing client data, our data services include:
- Combining databases
- List enhancements
- Merging, purging and de-duping
- Establish consistent coding of donors
- Other database clean-up
DonorPerfect is backed by the best support team in the industry. We’ll design the layout of your data and screens, evaluate administrative procedures and convert data from an existing system. We offer a variety of support plans designed to meet each organizations budget and service requirements.
- Bilingual Support Staff
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Automatic, Free Regular Product Updates and Enhancements
- State-of-the Art Remote Web Assistance Tools
- Monthly E-Tips and Periodic Client Newsletters
- Clients Only Website for News, User Forum, and Other Client Resources
Our professional instructors are ready to help you get the most from DonorPerfect. We offer a variety of training options designed to meet each client’s individual needs and budget.
- Regional Classes - Regularly scheduled regional training classes offer hands-on training in computer labs. We offer classes for new and experienced users.
- Webinars - Virtual classes that use the Internet to bring our professional training services to the convenience of your desktop. 24/7 recorded webinars are also available.
- Individualized Training
- Onsite Training: Face-to-face training at your site is often a desirable way to train a group of your staff together.
- Virtual Onsite Training: Using desktop-sharing technology, we remotely observe your computer’s screen, seeing what you see and talking you through each step, using your system and data.